School absences can be reported by:
1. Emailing Nicole Moeller in the Main Office and/or emailing the appropriate teacher(s) and cc Nicole.
Administrative Assistant (Attendance, General Inquiries) – Main Office
Phone: (506) 453-5435
2. Phoning the main school line at (506)453-5435
Please note that the school phone:
– is answered between 8am and 4pm.
– does not have an answering machine. If you can’t get through, please keep trying.
3. Reporting using the School Messenger/Safe Arrival app
Please note that the app does NOT inform teachers of a planned absence, rather it changes the absence to excused after the teacher enters unexcused.
**In cases of emergency (sudden illness or injury, forgotten appointment, etc.) phoning the main line is preferred and we can sign out your student immediately**
Published February 27, 2023